Shipley Launches new Four Lenses® Application Courses
- Posted on Dec 4, 2019
The Shipley Company is excited to announce the addition of 2 new Learning Intervention courses to its collection of Four Lenses® applications – Right Thinking and Leadership Engagement.
“I have always known that the work we started with the Four Lenses® material was simply a beginning,” stated Shipley’s CEO David Graff. “These new courses, and the many we will develop in the future, utilize the framework, language, and processes developed in Four Lenses® and explore deeper applications of these principles in both self-awareness and self-management. In the case of Leadership Engagement this discussion is then broadened to how the participant impacts the larger organization.”
Right-Thinking® is a 2-day, in-person workshop that helps you unleash the most important things you can offer the world: your time, talent, and positive energy, in order to make a meaningful contribution.
- Awaken your positive and negative emotional triggers. Learn why you respond to the world in such a unique way and understand why others react so differently
- Challenge the story that you have created in your head. Explore humility and how to adjust your emotional energy to engage others exactly where they are
- Be ruthless about where you invest your time—especially as you re-discover what matters most on your journey
- Commit to expand your beliefs about other people and to situations that often upset you. Prepare to be professionally coached toward achieving the permanent behavior change you desire
Engaged Leaders empower Engaged Employees!
Shipley Coaching’s Leadership Engagement is a combined format Learning Intervention. The workshop and interactive learning portion of the program is a 2-day, in-person workshop with your team. We cover why Engagement is important, what Engagement looks like, how to become more Engaged, and how to have Engagement conversations. You will learn the Framework, Language, Process, and Practice of Engagement Conversations.
- Discover the Four Lenses® to improve communication with others
- Understand the 4 Leadership Engagement Model (LEM) quadrants of motivation
- Learn how to intentionally use engaging language
- Develop effective methods of empathic listening and asking questions
- Participate in a 90-day learning intervention process
Each of these courses are bookended by Shipley’s 90-day Coaching program. The Coaching Program is built to integrate the knowledge gained and goals set during training into the behavior of the attendees. Utilizing proven coaching tools, our professional and credentialed coaching cadre work one-on-one with attendees to:
- Facilitate measurable behavior change
- Focus to improving performance
- Align newly learned skills to organizational and personal needs
For more information on these exciting new Learning Intervention courses contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org