Leadership Engagement Workshop
- This event has passed.
Hawaii Leadership Engagement Workshop
March 26 @ 7:30 am - March 27 @ 4:30 pm UTC-10$500
Develop one-on-one engagement skills in a 2-Day workshop, and master the foundational principles of motivation outlined in the Leadership Engagement Model™ (LEM).
Are you struggling to motivate employees? If so, you’re not alone. Gallup estimates that actively disengaged employees cost the U.S. $450-$550 billion in lost productivity per year. There are a lot of contributing factors that create a low performing culture. In fact, the problem may not be employees. Throughout this process you will learn to:
- Discover the Four Lenses® to improve communication with others.
- Understand the 4 LEM quadrants of motivation.
- Learn how to intentionally use engaging language.
- Develop effective methods of empathic listening and asking questions.
- Participate in a 90-day learning intervention process.
The process combines a 2-day workshop with 90-days of coaching to help participants identify and focus on achieving personal goals.
Regular Class Price $1795
March 26 0730-1430
March 27 0730-1430